Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Its that time of the month...

Just like every lady has her menstrual cycle...I have finally reached my blogging time of the month.  It takes a certain kind of inspirational placenta to explode before my flow of bloggin words come out. Lol.

On the reals:

After receiving much contemplations...the kind that can deter your obligations, I finally reached a conclusion. I don't necessarily care too much about perfection. 

You see...the problem with setting such a exorbitant standard for yourself, is the stagnating realization that you are inevitably never going to accomplish anything. Because one fears 'failure' due to that haunting personal manifesto of 'perfectionism', one may stall on his duty. But wateva...I'm not good with deadlines...

Im good with lifelines.

That means. Whenever I feel like updating, ill make sure youll know. AND I can assure you its going to be great. PIMPLO~~~~~~~




This is to a new life.
A new beginning.
A new soul.


KidD Citrus has finally reached a premium ripeness...ready for a succulent and juicy taste. MMM>....get ready

No comments: