Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dolphins.


The way she makes me feel, feels like a drifting sea with pendulous waves determining my mood. A mood as unstable as the waves of a stormy sea, and i continuously never shift from the high crests of anger to the low points of love. Why must I suffer a complex as simple as a settling sun? Where my happiness is only projected through fake attemps to laugh. And as if humor its self was a dying rain. Baby, the infancy of our mental capacity struggles with lack of strength to push itself to a new light. Love, why must we fester on serious occupational diseases, the ugly ogre batton bashing its fermented frustration. Gladly, however disgusting it may seem, I feel a seep of hopelessness, a pure manifesto of positivity from negative 'B sides....The truth is, I love you. I love you with a disastrous motive, a climactic justice. Please forgive me for my unwillingness, for me, the ocean is only as deep as the mind can fathom. If we cannot transpire each others thoughts in a seemingly synchronization, we will never have a peacefull, calm lake of meditations, of transcendent realities, of love's lust= the great unknown, the God of our souls, my echoing bliss, a longing...if only. if only. only. if. love. if. i,...u.

No comments: